Search found 99 matches
- Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:09 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: AFR Condition
- Replies: 1
- Views: 956
AFR Condition
Hello Guys .. My car (2008 GT Mustang) is upgradded with the Steeda CAI, Diablosport Steeda Canned tune and the High flow Steeda elbow tube pipe, Also Magnaflow Axle back mufflers. Now I have the Underdrive Steeda pulleys and Magnaflow catted X pipe and I'm planning to install them as soon as ...
- Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:18 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6376
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Unfortunatly I am in KUWAIT .. So how can I contact you ??
You can give me the steps .. then I'll try and tell you what happened .. or give me your full tel # that I can call you through from KUWAIT.
I appreciate your helps
You can give me the steps .. then I'll try and tell you what happened .. or give me your full tel # that I can call you through from KUWAIT.
I appreciate your helps
- Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6376
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
U7151 PREDATOR
Serial: d00cb43
Version: V.9r05
Hardware: UNIV_REV2
Bus: SCICAN
Thanks a lot
Serial: d00cb43
Version: V.9r05
Hardware: UNIV_REV2
Bus: SCICAN
Thanks a lot
- Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:06 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6376
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
The car hasn't any upgrades (stock) and there was nothing wrong with it (before plugging the predator) .. No check engine, .... etc
After the predator load the original tune .. it said turn the ignition off and then on without starting the vehicle .. After that it said unable to read vehicle type ...
After the predator load the original tune .. it said turn the ignition off and then on without starting the vehicle .. After that it said unable to read vehicle type ...
- Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:55 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6376
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Any help please!
- Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:34 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6376
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
No it doesn't .. and the check gauges is shown up on the speedometer screen ?
Note: the vehicle hasn't any upgrades (stock)
thanks a lot
Note: the vehicle hasn't any upgrades (stock)
thanks a lot
- Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:10 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6376
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Any help please ...
- Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:01 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6376
Unable to read vehicle type (1)
I bought the U7151 for my 2004 Ford F150 .. After plugging the predator and saving the vehicle original back up tune .. the predator say turn the ignition OFF and then ON without starting the engine .. After that the predator say " Unable to read vehicle type (1)"
I try unplugging the predator and ...
I try unplugging the predator and ...
- Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6943
RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
I want your opinion on the elbow tube Steeda cai .. I mean do you recommend it .. Is it effecting the performance and how many HP should I expect from it ??
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:25 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6943
RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
I install the Steeda 91 Octane tune and test the car .. the difference is clear and noticable .. I appreciate your help and thank you very much 
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6943
RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
which one should I run .. I want smooth shiftting for everyday driving
what the IMRC stands for ???
thanks a lot
what the IMRC stands for ???
thanks a lot
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6943
RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:33 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6943
RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
Any help !
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:21 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6943
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:27 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6943
RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator
I update it to the last version 9r03 .. and I'm waiting your answer about the tune to choose and will match my system (Steeda high velocity with the stock factory elbow tube ) ..
- 85 mm Steeda tune
- 90 mm Steeda tune
- Steeda 91 Octane tune.
Note: I hope that the attached image will help you ...
- 85 mm Steeda tune
- 90 mm Steeda tune
- Steeda 91 Octane tune.
Note: I hope that the attached image will help you ...