Search found 30 matches

by chandler51
Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:35 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454764

not sure what the hell you just said Ape.....Quad core....GTX's....WTF??? I think you DID CONFIRM that THEY ARE SHITTIN' ME though.....dammit, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!
by chandler51
Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:58 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454764

I haven't posted since around this time last year....came back to check on the status of the TCM support for my 06 SS....Uhh...you gotta be shittin' me....
by chandler51
Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:44 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454764

RE: NO TCM

Just jackin' with ya Lew....WHERE'S MY TCM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by chandler51
Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:42 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454764

RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t

My 7191 is v.9r01 and already has the TCM....
by chandler51
Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Going back to 91 octane tune from custom tune
Replies: 4
Views: 1422

Hey thanks Grumpy!!!
by chandler51
Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Going back to 91 octane tune from custom tune
Replies: 4
Views: 1422

Yeah I tried that...had to vacuum out a pile of red dust a couple days later.
by chandler51
Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:34 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Going back to 91 octane tune from custom tune
Replies: 4
Views: 1422

Going back to 91 octane tune from custom tune

Thsi is probably a simple Q&A but...

How do I install the 91 octane tune with the DoD engaged if I have a custom tune already installed? I want to
a) buy a little cheaper fuel
b) see what if any mpg difference there might be
I have the U7191and an 06 monte carlo SS with the 5.3 Chevy LS.

Right ...
by chandler51
Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:37 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Calculations for Gas mileage (spreadsheet included)
Replies: 25
Views: 6780

Re: RE: Calculations for Gas mileage (spreadsheet included)

sure, why not...

it worked ok for me though, since my average has been 20.5... hehe....

How the heck are you getting 20.5 average? I'd have to install an electric shock to my seat to light me up every time my pedal hits the floor :shock: ...I don't know what I'd do once I grew immune to the ...
by chandler51
Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: K2500 Suburban 6.0L E85 Ethanol Tune
Replies: 73
Views: 27651

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: K2500 Suburban 6.0L E85 Ethanol

I'm gonna drive my SS as fast as I can a still get away with it on 93+ octane GAS until we run out of the shit.
by chandler51
Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:07 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Can't import Custom Tune from PC
Replies: 14
Views: 3738

It's all good, thanks anyhow. Have you ever heard Robin Williams take on golf? Can't stand the guy otherwise, but the golf bit is hilarious:

http://phaqueue.com/robingolf.mp3

Seems to be running pretty damn good with the DiabLew custom tune, though it was running pretty damn good with the 91 no ...
by chandler51
Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:24 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: PC Interface prob
Replies: 3
Views: 1091

RE: PC Interface prob

Not sure about the revised GM instructions...This is the link they gave me to follow for the instructions I used (and they worked for me anyway).

http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... pic&t=6547
by chandler51
Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:17 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Can't import Custom Tune from PC
Replies: 14
Views: 3738

resolved. Fuck around with something long enough you're bound to find out what the issue is.

First, I use a usb/serial cable. The GM_Interface defaults to COM1, and has always worked to export/save tunes to my PC from the Predator. Never bothered to look at the COM port setting.

Well, after ...
by chandler51
Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:15 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: K2500 Suburban 6.0L E85 Ethanol Tune
Replies: 73
Views: 27651

RE: K2500 Suburban 6.0L E85 Ethanol Tune

Did I log on to the "No Spin Zone" or something here? Ethanol makes my car run like CRAP! Thats all I need to know.

Thanks
by chandler51
Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: car weaker after tune. Backup cuts out now
Replies: 38
Views: 8154

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: car weaker after tune. Backu

Don't worry about it Mike/Johan... I took care of it... hehe...

Chandler, I think you're all set now, no?? everything runnin' good now??? :twisted:

About your "Custom Tune"....HOLY SHIT!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!! My SS went from fairly aggressive to borderline VIOLENT!!!! I'm freakin ...
by chandler51
Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:24 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Can't import Custom Tune from PC
Replies: 14
Views: 3738

Re: RE: Can

hehe... I think you're all set now, no?? everything runnin' good now??? ;)

Got it to import finally....It never showed the 5% screen quoted in the instructions during the import operation. During the export however, everything acted and looked just as was described in the instructions.

During ...

Go to advanced search