Search found 3 matches

by jaschutz79
Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7198 Prob.....LONG!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 588

U7198 Prob.....LONG!!!

Can anyone help me with this?
Mike,

A while back you made a tune for me that eliminated AIR on my 2001 camaro ss. I have attached it above. Originally it ended in _toon.grg. Well after i installed this tune i was able to adjust the parameters 1 time. After that the handheld has been locked saying ...
by jaschutz79
Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:43 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: PC Interface prob
Replies: 3
Views: 1093

Thanks for the help but, i saw that after i posted and tried it. No luck... under custom tune it only says Import Tune or Erase Tune. I tried clicking on import but it said "Imports should be started from Diablosport Downloader. This menu is obselete" Anyone else with suggestions?
by jaschutz79
Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:22 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: PC Interface prob
Replies: 3
Views: 1093

PC Interface prob

I hate asking...but i'm trying to upload a my file to my CP so that I can send it to mikeL. I'm trying to follow the revised GM instructions. I open the interface software, connect predator, but there is no "PC communications" in the option folder of the predator. Also there was not a "tune it ...

Go to advanced search