Search found 3 matches

by BombaBri1977
Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:30 am
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?
Replies: 4
Views: 12663

Re: Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?

mike,
ok all worked!! i plugged it into my car and it wrote the file and i uploaded the 91 octane tune, while doing so i noticed the on board screen to my car saying service transmission (which did not happen until it was writing tune?) I have not started car after tune install should i?
I am ...
by BombaBri1977
Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 am
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?
Replies: 4
Views: 12663

Re: Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?

Mike,
I did as you instructed however when it copies the file via the updater it says i2000 quit unexpectedly. then when i plug the tuner back into pc the file is no longer in the i2 drive also i don't ever see it download to the tuner. Regardless i plugged the tuner into my car and still says not ...
by BombaBri1977
Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:27 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?
Replies: 4
Views: 12663

Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?

I have a 2012 Dodge Charger, I have plugged the intoner into my Mac and completed all updates-when I plug into my vehicle it says my car is not supported? Any suggestions? I was stuck in an awful repetitive loop earlier for the updates and reboot, but finally got it working after I deleted the group ...

Go to advanced search