Search found 7 matches

by Sloverado
Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:24 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed
Replies: 38
Views: 33543

Re: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed

Good deal I was hoping the tcm could be done as it needs some fixing
by Sloverado
Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:39 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed
Replies: 38
Views: 33543

Re: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed

I know the middle of last month you guys said a week out just wondering if the 6.2 8 speed is coming close to being ready for the public. These 17s need some help
by Sloverado
Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:48 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed
Replies: 38
Views: 33543

Re: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed

Any updates??
by Sloverado
Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:14 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed
Replies: 38
Views: 33543

Re: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed

What are the benefits on the 6.2 that you guys are seeing
by Sloverado
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:22 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed
Replies: 38
Views: 33543

Re: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed

How are the super chips looking for performance and so on? I'd kinda like to have a diablo just incase I wanted a custom tune setup I can
by Sloverado
Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:59 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed
Replies: 38
Views: 33543

Re: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed

Aww another week again from the week and a half ago lol. Now if you guys can tune the 8 speed this wait might just be worth it. But just motor tune won't help me much. I hate the 8 speed shifting.
by Sloverado
Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:03 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed
Replies: 38
Views: 33543

17 Silverado 6.2 8 speed

I'm wondering when you guys will have one out. I've called a couple times and keep getting the same reply. In a week or 2. Is there any more updates yet?

Go to advanced search