Search found 34 matches

by tuffram1996
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:12 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: A-8 Automatic
Replies: 7
Views: 2463

Re: A-8 Automatic

If I get the TCM unlocked can I tune the transmission with the I3?
by tuffram1996
Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:30 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 08 Chevy 5.3 update over wifi.
Replies: 6
Views: 6679

Re: 08 Chevy 5.3 update over wifi.

Use the ignition to update the it on your pc.
by tuffram1996
Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:29 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2014 Silverado tune
Replies: 3
Views: 3600

Re: 2014 Silverado tune

Custom tune from Lew is the way to go.
by tuffram1996
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Unsupported pcm??
Replies: 12
Views: 5674

Re: Unsupported pcm??

No same as before only thing I changed was disabled to speed limiter. I tuned from the advanced menu this time using the 87 tune before I tuned from easy tune would this make a difference??
by tuffram1996
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:43 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Unsupported pcm??
Replies: 12
Views: 5674

Re: Unsupported pcm??

Mikel would the file you posted for me to download be the same file in the original support release I originally tuned my truck with? Asking because I have noticed this tune does not feel the same as the original tune I installed. This tune feels sluggish and not as responsive as the original tune ...
by tuffram1996
Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:50 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Unsupported pcm??
Replies: 12
Views: 5674

Re: Unsupported pcm??

That worked I did notice some spark knock after driving it after the tune that I did not notice before. I will try to keep a ear on it to see if it goes away.
by tuffram1996
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:20 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Unsupported pcm??
Replies: 12
Views: 5674

Re: Unsupported pcm??

Ok I will do it tonight and post my results.
by tuffram1996
Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:58 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Unsupported pcm??
Replies: 12
Views: 5674

Re: Unsupported pcm??

It was not here when i looked last night. Connected back to the truck again and it appeared this time.
by tuffram1996
Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:18 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Unsupported pcm??
Replies: 12
Views: 5674

Re: Unsupported pcm??

There is not a info.xml this time. the last time i had a issue there was a info.xml but nothing this time all it did was read the pcm.
by tuffram1996
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:00 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Unsupported pcm??
Replies: 12
Views: 5674

Re: Unsupported pcm??

said email unknown backup to daiblo.
by tuffram1996
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Unsupported pcm??
Replies: 12
Views: 5674

Unsupported pcm??

So I have had my 2017 tuned since right after the release have put almost 3k on it. Had to go to the dealer today for 5k service I did a return to stock before I took it in. I got home decided to check for update for i2 went back to truck now I get a message saying unsupported PCM continue with ...
by tuffram1996
Tue May 09, 2017 9:54 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2017 GMC Sierra top speed limit with I2
Replies: 13
Views: 6330

Re: 2017 GMC Sierra top speed limit with I2

Ok did the update last night and it seams to be working correctly today thanks again for your help Mikel.
by tuffram1996
Mon May 08, 2017 2:07 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2017 GMC Sierra top speed limit with I2
Replies: 13
Views: 6330

Re: 2017 GMC Sierra top speed limit with I2

Ok will do Mikel is it showing the truck is tuned now or not??
by tuffram1996
Sun May 07, 2017 9:38 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2017 GMC Sierra top speed limit with I2
Replies: 13
Views: 6330

Re: 2017 GMC Sierra top speed limit with I2

Last tune written
by tuffram1996
Sun May 07, 2017 9:38 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2017 GMC Sierra top speed limit with I2
Replies: 13
Views: 6330

Re: 2017 GMC Sierra top speed limit with I2

Here is the back

Go to advanced search