Search found 4 matches

by gshea77
Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:57 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: I2 stuck in loop
Replies: 3
Views: 2781

Re: I2 stuck in loop

Working, I left it plugged into the truck for about a hour. But my cruise control doesn't work now. Any suggestions?
by gshea77
Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:56 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: I2 stuck in loop
Replies: 3
Views: 2781

Re: I2 stuck in loop

Now it's stuck on please wait
by gshea77
Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:03 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: I2 stuck in loop
Replies: 3
Views: 2781

I2 stuck in loop

I use a mac first off. I used the i2 and then plugged it into my mac. I then downloaded what I thought was the new software and now it won't work. It's stuck in a loop. If I plug it into my computer it just goes to a please wait, and when I plug it into my 2011 Silverado it loads unprocessed data ...
by gshea77
Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:43 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: stuck on please wait after updates
Replies: 3
Views: 23052

Re: stuck on please wait after updates

Mine is doing the same thing. I tried plugging into my 2011 Silverado, and it was just stuck in a loop. I now have it plugged back into my mac. It say complete please wait. I've been messing with this all day. Please, for the love of God, help me!!! :blowup: :blowup:

Go to advanced search