Search found 2 matches

by wcorey6
Thu May 04, 2017 12:28 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: vehicle not support
Replies: 6
Views: 4230

Re: vehicle not support

I am having the exact same issue with a brand new i2 tuner and my 2016 Challenger R/T. I swapped out the factory PCM with the unlocked one. Still haven't been able to use the tuner. Mikel, I have also posted my info.xml file... What is the next step to fix this?
by wcorey6
Wed May 03, 2017 8:19 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: I2 Says vehicle not supported but doesn't update
Replies: 23
Views: 45338

Re: I2 Says vehicle not supported but doesn't update

I am having the same issue with a new unlocked PCM and i2 tuner. I cannot tune the PCM with a "vehicle not support" message wants me to continue to update the i2 but it is already fully up to date. Attached is the info.xml file. Please help!

Go to advanced search