Search found 3 matches

by Chorizo91
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:29 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds
Replies: 5
Views: 5784

Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds

Hey Victor, this is unrelated to the speed limiter.

Were you able to tune the transmission with your tool? I have the i2 and it only lets me tune the ecm. I contacted DiabloSport and they were going to get back to me and I haven't heard from them in 3 days. I have a 2017 Silverado 5.3 6 speed ...
by Chorizo91
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:30 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3
Replies: 9
Views: 10583

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

So I used my intune for the first time today and I noticed that it does not give me an option to tune the transmission. Is there no transmission tuning for 2017 silverado 5.3? I have the 6 speed
by Chorizo91
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:28 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: i2 just keeps on updating and screen says"please wait"
Replies: 4
Views: 14525

Re: i2 just keeps on updating and screen says"please wait"

I am having the exact same issue. Please help

Go to advanced search