Search found 4 matches

by Nsg_89
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:48 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 2017 Silverado 5.3
Replies: 7
Views: 8634

Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3

How high can I set my shift points and rev limit without pushing it
by Nsg_89
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:31 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 2017 Silverado 5.3
Replies: 7
Views: 8634

Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3

6 speed. And how do I remove rev limiter not speed limiter but rev
by Nsg_89
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:10 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 2017 Silverado 5.3
Replies: 7
Views: 8634

Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3

Okay thanks the tune went on worked perfectly I'm curious I believe the truck shifts at 5500-5800 rpms how can I change that and how high can you go without doing any damage? Thanks
by Nsg_89
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:22 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: 2017 Silverado 5.3
Replies: 7
Views: 8634

2017 Silverado 5.3

I have a trinity that came off a 2007 Tahoe it is not married anymore, what do I have to do to tune my 2017 Silverado 5.3 I heard it's different then tuning before due to change in computer is this true? Anything special I have to do? Please information on tuning a 2017 Silverado?

Go to advanced search