Search found 3 matches

by icetraxx
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:40 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Ideas to get win10 to see an I2
Replies: 2
Views: 3780

Ideas to get win10 to see an I2

Brought my i2 out of hibernation to get an update to my tune. however I cannot get it to be seen by windows. not even as a drive, ideas? I tried to download the i2 manual but it freezes halfway through.
by icetraxx
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:19 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: New Tuner i3
Replies: 14
Views: 7025

Re: New Tuner i3

Is there a trade in/credit to go from a I2 to an I3? I just got an I2 about 3 months ago.
by icetraxx
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:46 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: '17 PCM install
Replies: 1
Views: 1754

'17 PCM install

I received my programmed PCM from Diablo. The PCM instructions were for a push button start. However my truck fired right up and throttle appeared to work fine. I went ahead and did the throttle press , try and start for 5 sec, turn off and start procedure just in case. Is there anything else that I ...

Go to advanced search