Search found 5 matches
- Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2010 challenger srt8. Shift firmness.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5679
Re: 2010 challenger srt8. Shift firmness.
Also checked all the fuses and disconnected the battery for 1/2 hour. Still no luck. Have a dealer appointment next week. Happy to try something else if there are other ideas.
- Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2010 challenger srt8. Shift firmness.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5679
Re: 2010 challenger srt8. Shift firmness.
No traction control is not be disabled. I reinstalled the stock tune and all the same lights are on. Esp, bas, abs, traction control. Tried clearing codes but there were none. It was all ok for the first day but the second day all those lights came on. What else should I try?
- Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:29 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2010 challenger srt8. Shift firmness.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5679
Re: 2010 challenger srt8. Shift firmness.
Thanks Mike. After the tune my warning lights are coming on. Esp, bas, abs, traction control. Any thoughts on how to clear?
- Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:45 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: help. 2010 challenger srt8
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1508
help. 2010 challenger srt8
Hello
I installed the 91 tune 2 days ago and it was driving fine. Today all the warning lights are on (ESP/BAS/ABS/traction control). After driving it around all day the warning lights are still on. I restored the stock tune but the lights are still on.
Is there a way to solve this issue? Any ...
I installed the 91 tune 2 days ago and it was driving fine. Today all the warning lights are on (ESP/BAS/ABS/traction control). After driving it around all day the warning lights are still on. I restored the stock tune but the lights are still on.
Is there a way to solve this issue? Any ...
- Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:07 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2010 challenger srt8. Shift firmness.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5679
2010 challenger srt8. Shift firmness.
Hi all
Bought the intune i2 and installed the 91 tune. Car is running well with it. I was looking to increase the shift firmness but I'm not seeing any options to do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.
Bought the intune i2 and installed the 91 tune. Car is running well with it. I was looking to increase the shift firmness but I'm not seeing any options to do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.