Search found 8 matches
- Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:02 pm
- Forum: Future Product Requests
- Topic: 19-20 Jeep JL 2.0L Turbo
- Replies: 37
- Views: 27617
Re: 19-20 Jeep JL 2.0L Turbo
I am in SE WI
- Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:14 am
- Forum: Future Product Requests
- Topic: 19-20 Jeep JL 2.0L Turbo
- Replies: 37
- Views: 27617
Re: 19-20 Jeep JL 2.0L Turbo
If you need any Beta Testers, let me know. I am not new to the Diablo world and logging info.
We have a 2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon 2.0T with AFE Intake and GFB DV+.
We have a 2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon 2.0T with AFE Intake and GFB DV+.
- Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:48 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: P0601 After T2
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6918
P0601 After T2
I used an I2 initally for my 2017 Hellcat. I went back to original backups then had my tuner make the cal files for the T2. Now I am getting a consistent P0601 Code. Anything I should be worried about?
- Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:04 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: 8 speed transmission 2014 ram 1500 5.7
- Replies: 195
- Views: 127720
Re: 8 speed transmission 2014 ram 1500 5.7
Update for 2013 8 speeds please!
- Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: 8 speed transmission 2014 ram 1500 5.7
- Replies: 195
- Views: 127720
Re: 8 speed transmission 2014 ram 1500 5.7
Please release the tuning for 2013 Rams soon haha, im jealous of my brothers 2017 trans tune
I can't have him faster than me!
- Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:35 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Deleted License?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2772
Re: Deleted License?
Thanks Mike
- Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:27 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Deleted License?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2772
Re: Deleted License?
here is my info.xml
I had a license for my:
2013 Ram 1500
2011 Chrysler 200 S
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I had a license for my:
2013 Ram 1500
2011 Chrysler 200 S
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:17 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Deleted License?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2772
Deleted License?
Ok, so I just recently updated my i2 and I went from having 3 paid licenses to 2 paid licenses. I put my 2013 ram back to stock to go in for a recall software flash, and when I went to put the tune back in, it says I need to pay for another license. Has this happened to anyone else?