Update: fuel pump primes, still no start.
Thanks for the help Grom_e30
Search found 11 matches
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:38 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Fuel System Monitor won't set
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10939
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:14 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2016 Durango R/t
- Replies: 8
- Views: 53065
2016 Durango R/t
I have a 2015 Dodge Durango R/T. I know tunes are available for the 14, but not the 15. I live in Davie, FL.
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:47 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: Focus ST!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 57621
Focus ST
plus brah, not that we discriminate here, but I dont see a Veloster Turbo build on a Ford Focus ST Forum, which means anything on here is up for discussion.
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:49 am
- Forum: Predator GM Diesel
- Topic: Vin not found/no start
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11962
Vin not found/no start
as these trucks get older, it is possible for a simple sensor failure or harness issue to cause a problem... were there any codes when it would not start?
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:20 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: New inTune update available!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 83548
New inTune update available
so when i plug in my intune to the auto updater it takes forever to update and it says update unsuccessful. any ideas?
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:06 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: Data logging 04 duramax
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9124
Data logging 04 duramax
I set up the pids needed to log and did a few runs and between each run I used the esc button to pause the log. I thought that stopping the log with the esc button and returning to the pid menu then resuming the logs that once I was done logging about eight minutes in total of what I wanted to log ...
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:13 am
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: New Features addded: Shift Lights/Guage Alarms
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16934
New Features addded Shift Lights/Guage Alarms
I just had to update my PCM on 6.4L PS f250 do to recall and now my trinity wont upload the tune to the PCM
Unit 1
8U7A-14C204-FF
Unit 2
8C3A-14C337-CA
U7164 V.1R08
When is the update coming for this? Please help.
Unit 1
8U7A-14C204-FF
Unit 2
8C3A-14C337-CA
U7164 V.1R08
When is the update coming for this? Please help.
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:06 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
- Replies: 28
- Views: 90013
Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11 up Ford
I have my intune updated to the newest Version just purchased. When I attempt to load up the 93 octane tune be complete without a problem but then the vehicle does not start I looked through the DTCs and it tells me it has a problem communicating with the ECU I restore the original firmware to the ...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:23 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: inTune regristration/update issues
- Replies: 17
- Views: 33289
inTune regristration/update issues
HI there my intune did the same thing after it update . frezz up in check disk .
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 pm
- Forum: DeltaChip
- Topic: red delta chip and burner for 98 mustang gt please help!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 65403
red delta chip and burner for 98 mustang gt please help
This is Mike.
Problem with the old delta chips is the only way to see what is on the chip is to read it with the burner that flashed it, and that may be tough to track down.
If you want to get the chip reflashed with some safe, reliable tunes that wont burn stuff up, call PDI at 305 218 1486, they ...
Problem with the old delta chips is the only way to see what is on the chip is to read it with the burner that flashed it, and that may be tough to track down.
If you want to get the chip reflashed with some safe, reliable tunes that wont burn stuff up, call PDI at 305 218 1486, they ...
- Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:16 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: First gm i2
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14821
First gm i2
Will someone please explain why there is a link to jump to the "First unread message" in some threads but not others?
Thanks,
Ed
Thanks,
Ed