Search found 4 matches

by Bentjudges
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:46 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
Topic: Turbo, inj. Tips, predator/puck tune...
Replies: 1
Views: 54642

Turbo inj Tips predator/puck tune

Here is a data log and stock tune file without upgrade from today.
by Bentjudges
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Vehicle not supported?
Replies: 3
Views: 30809

Vehicle not supported

You should be fine then. The OS on your PCM is already supported.
by Bentjudges
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:47 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: 2010 Escalade fuel
Replies: 2
Views: 25732

2010 Escalade fuel

I have some VP U4 race fuel that I need to part with , if anyone needs some let me know.
by Bentjudges
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:58 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: Still Freezing Up
Replies: 2
Views: 10160

Still Freezing Up

The server still lives. Just try getting on at another time. I for one just got up before posting, and usually get on later in the day.

Go to advanced search