Thank you very much for your reply.
Should I go with the predator 2 and which version or with the I3 and which version.
Car will not be used in the USA so does not need to be 49/50 state legal
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:49 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: chevrolet 2500 ext. 6.0 v8
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3629
- Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:37 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: chevrolet 2500 ext. 6.0 v8
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3629
chevrolet 2500 ext. 6.0 v8
I have a 2014 Chevrolet Express that was tuned useing an I-1000 from you. Vin of van: 1GBWGLCG3E1122163.
It works great!
I now bought a new Chevrolet Express, 2018, VIN: 1GCWGBFG5J1182084 and want to do the same thing to it.
The engine in both cars is the same, 6.0 SFI V8.
On the 2014 you used a ...
It works great!
I now bought a new Chevrolet Express, 2018, VIN: 1GCWGBFG5J1182084 and want to do the same thing to it.
The engine in both cars is the same, 6.0 SFI V8.
On the 2014 you used a ...
- Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:43 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: chevrolet 2500 ext. 6.0 v8
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2974
chevrolet 2500 ext. 6.0 v8
I have a 2014 Chevrolet Express that was tuned useing an I-1000 from you. Vin of van: 1GBWGLCG3E1122163.
It works great!
I now bought a new Chevrolet Express, 2018, VIN: 1GCWGBFG5J1182084 and want to do the same thing to it.
The engine in both cars is the same, 6.0 SFI V8.
On the 2014 you used a ...
It works great!
I now bought a new Chevrolet Express, 2018, VIN: 1GCWGBFG5J1182084 and want to do the same thing to it.
The engine in both cars is the same, 6.0 SFI V8.
On the 2014 you used a ...