Search found 5 matches

by bearjew93
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Ram 5.7 Hemi Intune i3
Replies: 3
Views: 5368

Re: 2014 Ram 5.7 Hemi Intune i3

I’m running 91 from Sunoco since they are the only ones in my area that offer 91. Don’t get me wrong I notice a power increase but not what I thought it would be. Maybe it’s the weight of my truck along with 35’s and heavy rims that could be weighing it down some. I notice the best increase on the ...
by bearjew93
Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:08 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Ram 5.7 Hemi Intune i3
Replies: 3
Views: 5368

2014 Ram 5.7 Hemi Intune i3

I’ve been using the 91 Canned tune with some parameters adjusted but I just don’t feel that much of a difference. I was wondering what I could possibly change to feel more power from this i3.
by bearjew93
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Hemi Fever tune
Replies: 1
Views: 3613

Hemi Fever tune

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the hemi fever tune online. Is there a link or something? Also how does that process work? Thanks!!!
by bearjew93
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:04 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue
Replies: 3
Views: 3542

Re: I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue

So the other parameters stay on what I set them to, is it just a glitch in the software? Will this be fixed in future updates possibly? Thanks for a speedy response
by bearjew93
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:34 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue
Replies: 3
Views: 3542

I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue

after updating and installing the 91 tune on my truck everything went smoothly. I did some parameter adjustments such as throttle response, tire size and top speed but I went to try and turn off MDS and the screen queues me to select yes or no for turning MDS off and I hit yes. I apply the tune ...

Go to advanced search