Any progress? It's been over a year now, plus Edge already has the data logging integration with the EAS. What's taking so long?mikel wrote:Havent had many updates with most of the teams working remotely but I will follow up.
Search found 12 matches
- Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:48 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: EAS and data viewer update
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2298
Re: EAS and data viewer update
- Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:46 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: EAS Data Logging
- Replies: 59
- Views: 28978
Re: EAS Data Logging
I 100% should've read the forums before doing this. I have a T2 and EAS in my 2004 SRT-4, that duster360 is tuning, and it doesn't even read the same as my 30-4110 AEM UEGO gauge. The T2 says 15.08 when my gauge reads 14.5-14.7 so I don't really know what's going on. It was installed at a ...
- Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:02 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: EAS Data Logging
- Replies: 59
- Views: 28978
Re: EAS Data Logging
Any updates? We're all still waiting. You guys need to devote some additional resources to this.
- Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:12 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: EAS Data Logging
- Replies: 59
- Views: 28978
Re: EAS Data Logging
Anyone there? We're all still waiting on this...
- Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:10 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: EAS universal sensor input to Trinity T2000
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12044
Re: EAS universal sensor input to Trinity T2000
Any updates on datalogging? We've been waiting for almost a year at this point...
- Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:02 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: EAS Data Logging
- Replies: 59
- Views: 28978
Re: EAS Data Logging
Anything on this?
- Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:42 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: T2 wideband inputs
- Replies: 40
- Views: 16993
Re: T2 wideband inputs
Well I rewired everything and got it all to work. Now I just have to wait around on the datalogging function to show up on the EAS before I can actually do anything with it.
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:39 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: T2 wideband inputs
- Replies: 40
- Views: 16993
Re: T2 wideband inputs
The instructions for the EAS system are attached and they very clearly show the EAS and gauge being wired together, not to the vehicle separately.
I guess my question is, which one of the wires is supposed to go where between the 5V power and the Sensor that are listed on the EAS?
I guess my question is, which one of the wires is supposed to go where between the 5V power and the Sensor that are listed on the EAS?
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:35 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: T2 wideband inputs
- Replies: 40
- Views: 16993
Re: T2 wideband inputs
I'm still having issues with the EAS integration on the Wideband. I'm using a PLX wideband which is wired directly into the EAS with power and ground. The problem is that the EAS system is not outputting power into the PLX device.
I've already sent the T2 back to Diablo and been through quite a ...
I've already sent the T2 back to Diablo and been through quite a ...
- Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:07 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: T2 wideband inputs
- Replies: 40
- Views: 16993
Re: T2 wideband inputs
I'm still having issues with the EAS integration on the Wideband. I'm using a PLX wideband which is wired directly into the EAS with power and ground. The problem is that the EAS system is not outputting power into the PLX device.
I've already sent the T2 back to Diablo and been through quite a ...
I've already sent the T2 back to Diablo and been through quite a ...
- Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:20 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: T2 wideband inputs
- Replies: 40
- Views: 16993
Re: T2 wideband inputs
So wait, how are we supposed to wire the widebands up? The EAS instructions stated to put the power, ground, and signal to each of their respective inputs.
I'm using a PLX wideband that has three wires, power, ground, and signal so I just wired them straight to the EAS. Is this not correct?
I can ...
I'm using a PLX wideband that has three wires, power, ground, and signal so I just wired them straight to the EAS. Is this not correct?
I can ...
- Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:17 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: T2 wideband inputs
- Replies: 40
- Views: 16993
Re: T2 wideband inputs
Also wondering exactly what I should order. I was about to buy a wideband and put a cam in my truck but I want to see what happens here first.