Search found 13 matches

by cataylor
Tue Jul 28, 2026 7:07 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Ram SO Cat 6 & K&N P0402
Replies: 4
Views: 375

Re: Ram SO Cat 6 & K&N P0402

@Mikel FYI, I was unable to get it to work. I got close with rotating the intake tube where the MAF was more vertical, but it was still throwing the code after a period. Looking at the trends, the LTFT was up around +16%. I'm assuming the MAF is underreporting due to the change in the intake tube ...
by cataylor
Fri Jul 24, 2026 9:49 am
Forum: Lounge
Topic: Ram SO Cat 6
Replies: 3
Views: 580

Re: Ram SO Cat 6

I cannot. Says I don't have access and there are no active topics
by cataylor
Wed Jul 22, 2026 12:18 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Ram SO Cat 6 & K&N P0402
Replies: 4
Views: 375

Re: Ram SO Cat 6 & K&N P0402

Mike, thanks for the reply. No, there is no EGR hose to the intake. I put the intake back on yesterday after talking to Moe's Performance and sent them pics of the install; it set the code again after ~35 miles
by cataylor
Tue Jul 21, 2026 8:55 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Ram SO Cat 6 & K&N P0402
Replies: 4
Views: 375

Ram SO Cat 6 & K&N P0402

I have this combo installed. Intake is causing the P0402 code to set. Cleared it a few times then removed the intake to confirm. Any way to tune this out with the Cat 6 or do I need to just forget the intake?
by cataylor
Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:41 am
Forum: Lounge
Topic: Ram SO Cat 6
Replies: 3
Views: 580

Ram SO Cat 6

Is there a specific forum for this device?
by cataylor
Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: Eco-boost F150?
Replies: 10
Views: 5635

RE: Re: RE: Eco-boost F150?

Mikel: I was wondering if you could give us a general time line. There are a couple of players on the table now and I have been patient watching these tuners come out but I am getting ready to pull the trigger. I had one of your tuners on my 07 Silverado that 06MonteSS pepped up a bit and I loved it ...
by cataylor
Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 453183

I guess the estimate of 1st quarter 2009 didn't come through. Still waiting!
by cataylor
Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:02 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Which exhaust to buy
Replies: 16
Views: 4313

I have 40 series Flowmaster. Single in, Dual out dumped at the rear axle. Love it. She'll talk when you get in it. Gives it a different sound. I guess it is due to being turned down at the road. Installed $125 to $150.


07 silverodo NBS 5.3
Diablew tuned
K&N 63 series CAI
40 series Flowmaster Dumped
by cataylor
Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:20 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 453183

cataylor (34) :evil:
by cataylor
Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:37 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: TKSR 07 Silverado NBS
Replies: 4
Views: 1203

Will do. Thanks for the help. I am fixing to go back offshore for 2 weeks but I will let you know how it works out.
by cataylor
Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:09 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: TKSR 07 Silverado NBS
Replies: 4
Views: 1203

TKSR 07 Silverado NBS

I did a log today and I am getting a pretty good bit to Knock at WOT. I also get a little bit when it kicks back into 8 cyl. from 4 cyl. I am not sure if it is enough to be worried about but it probably isn't helping anything. I just wanted someone to look at it and give me their opinion. I am using ...
by cataylor
Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New DOD parameters available in custom tunes...
Replies: 16
Views: 4457

Lew is the man!

I just got the tune back from Lew for the DOD changes. Everything seems to be working great. It is shifting in and out of 4cyl. a lot smoother and seems to be doing exactly what he said it would do. I will keep everyone posted as to how everything works out and what kind of mileage increase. Also ...
by cataylor
Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:45 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Having some KR at WOT
Replies: 0
Views: 608

Having some KR at WOT

I recently purchased a U7194 revision 9r03 and installed it on my 07 Silverado 5.3L NBS. I am running the Diablo Tune right now with the Fuel Injectors set to -1. I had the LTFT's dialed in pretty good at -.58 with no KR at WOT. I recently installed a K&N series 63 CAI and reran the log. At normal ...

Go to advanced search