Search found 17 matches
- Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:53 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1666
Re: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!
i got the TRX to take a tune, some issue with the T2, i had to return my 06 magnum to stock and completely restore the T2, now im just fighting with the smaller pully (2.85"hellraiser) and ID1050 injectors, that i know this pickup for sure has... it was modified before i got to it and the previous ...
- Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:18 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1666
Re: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!
Did you get this resolved? I started trying to tune a 2021 TRX AND I AM GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE AFTER THE LAST UPDATE TO THE T2 NOW
- Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:18 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: Seeking a 2023 JL392 and a 2023 TRX!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1679
Re: Seeking a 2023 JL392 and a 2023 TRX!
Do you have any pointers for trx on E85? Have one a dealership wiped and is already modified, I'm working on getting it running correctly
- Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:31 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
just an update, the t2 updated without issue, and the EAS setup was super easy, much better than the my stlye! thanks mike for getting me straightened up! I still need to be able to add my universal input values, so with or without update I need my style
Even if you get it updated to use the EAS ...
Even if you get it updated to use the EAS ...
- Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:01 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
thanks mike, I will get into that part of the build soon I hope
- Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:04 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
Actually, I figured out what was happening, please try updating it again when you have a moment and it should work fine.
FWIW mystyle is not used with T2 at all.
Thanks
I will try again later, but the instructions that came with the universal input EAS states you need to map the 5v using my ...
FWIW mystyle is not used with T2 at all.
Thanks
I will try again later, but the instructions that came with the universal input EAS states you need to map the 5v using my ...
- Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:51 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
I still need to be able to add my universal input values, so with or without update I need my style
[/quote]
You might be better off not updating it because everytime I update mine something else goes wrong with it.[/quote]
[/quote]
You might be better off not updating it because everytime I update mine something else goes wrong with it.[/quote]
- Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:29 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
I am adding a nitrous system to my magnum this winter. using EAS power switch and 2 universal sensors. I have 2x wideband O2s, a fuel pressure and a nitrous pressure sensors to add. problem is I cant get my style or update agent to play nice with my t2. any ideas? ive tried two cables and both usb ...
- Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:21 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Need to order products?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 299784
Re: Need to order products?
Any special instructions for unlocking 2015+ pcms?
- Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:43 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
so some time has gone by and I have found some more gauges that do not change. also I cannot find o2 Volts. I can send another parking lot recording and my info.xml if that is what is needed, other than that it has been working flawlessly. even have added a cmr tune to it, but without o2 feedback ...
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
the update went through, still no pids. I have tried twice to attach a video I recorded while it was updating but I think its too large
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
download update failed could not resolve host name, this is at my work wifi. give me 20 minutes and I will try another wifi source just to be sure
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
the first time I was only using usb power, the 2nd time I had it connected to both. when I got the info.xml it was on usb only
- Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:22 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
its an 06 dodge magnum RT AWD last 9 of vin is 66h364777.
successful pid restore. still no pids.
successful pid restore. still no pids.
- Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:31 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: t2 EX
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16670
Re: t2 EX
using ignition the t2 updated flawlessly. still says no pids when setting up the gauges and logging, also same in performance tests. I have included the info.xml file and the device SN is 201088615