Search found 11 matches
- Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:03 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 1st dumb question for 2009
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3678
RE: 1st dumb question for 2009
Using a sniffer is not the best way to do it, however, IF you can get steady reading at the pipe, it will suffice. The A/F reading is a starting point, the dyno will let you know what the correct reading is by the HP.
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:18 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: SRT8 Dyno question
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2192
SRT8 Dyno question
While running an SRT8 on the dyno the other day, I noticed that at about 5600-5700 the A/F dropped from 12.8 to 11, while the timing jumped from 15 degrees to 23. We were in 3rd, and at that point the dash was saying to shift, any one shed some light on this? BTW this was on a Mustang, 343hp, 370tq ...
- Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:32 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: '07 GT Paxton S/C shift point/firmness
- Replies: 1
- Views: 820
'07 GT Paxton S/C shift point/firmness
A guy called me wanting to know if I can help him with his shift point adjustments, he's not sure if the Predator does that, I don't have an answer, what's the story?
- Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:21 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Dyno tuning the Predator
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4577
RE: Re: RE: Dyno tuning the Predator
I read it, more than once! YES, big help, thanks!
"Haven't crippled it enough to sell in K-Mart yet" love it!!!
Having read it again, question, say I modify the parameters, (add 5% fuel), load it to the car, can I then import it to the custom tune section of the hand held, I'm assuming, (danger zone ...
"Haven't crippled it enough to sell in K-Mart yet" love it!!!
Having read it again, question, say I modify the parameters, (add 5% fuel), load it to the car, can I then import it to the custom tune section of the hand held, I'm assuming, (danger zone ...
- Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:23 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Dyno tuning the Predator
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4577
Re: RE: Dyno tuning the Predator
[/quote]
HaHaHaHa ROFL!!!
By the way eagle1 if you need assistance while tuning I'm sure we can give you a hand tuning it.[/quote]
I appreciate the offer, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. The point about the sliders makes a lot of sense, if the SCT "genius" screwed up the CAI/93 tune,is ...
HaHaHaHa ROFL!!!
By the way eagle1 if you need assistance while tuning I'm sure we can give you a hand tuning it.[/quote]
I appreciate the offer, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. The point about the sliders makes a lot of sense, if the SCT "genius" screwed up the CAI/93 tune,is ...
- Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:57 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Dyno tuning the Predator
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4577
RE: Dyno tuning the Predator
The more training I can get, whether in a class room and on my dyno, the better I like it, knowledge is power, horse power that is!
Quick question, the guy I mentioned in my first post told me before his "tune", which was done on a DynoJet, SCT certified tuner, he went from a 12.8 et, 114 mph to a ...
Quick question, the guy I mentioned in my first post told me before his "tune", which was done on a DynoJet, SCT certified tuner, he went from a 12.8 et, 114 mph to a ...
- Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:20 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Becoming a Dealer?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1866
Re: RE: Becoming a Dealer?
Yep, Jamie 772 360-7254pk wrote:We apologize you have been unable to reach someone. Can we get a name and number to call you?
- Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Dyno tuning the Predator
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4577
RE: Dyno tuning the Predator
I'm a NEWB to this forum and Diablosport. I am RELATIVELY a newb to late model efi tuning compared to the years of reading plugs and changing jets, two wheeled or four. I know enough to know what I don't know, LOL.
If I could figure it out overnight, what fun would that be?
If I could figure it out overnight, what fun would that be?
- Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:40 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Hemi custom tune instructions
- Replies: 23
- Views: 23794
RE: Hemi custom tune instructions
Excuse my newbieness, (new word?), where does the custom tune come from? Is it from a datalog, then modified a "canned tune" on a lap top, then downloaded to the hand held?
- Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:46 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Dyno tuning the Predator
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4577
Dyno tuning the Predator
Newbie here, I am setting up a dyno shop in Port St Lucie. I have a customer, (hopefully), '07 Charger, hi-flow cats, cat back, CAI. He went to a dyno shop, was "tuned", and ain't happy! From what I have read, the Predator can be custom tuned, if so, do I need to be a full dealer to access it or ...
- Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:20 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Becoming a Dealer?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1866
Becoming a Dealer?
I am in the process of setting up a dyno, I am checking out companies for tuning software, I have called sales 2-3 times on this issue, left a message, and no one calls back!? I have spoke to other companies, based here in FL. There is a bit of $ involved in getting set up with all these companies ...