Search found 7 matches

by ramjetr22
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:51 am
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2021 Durango Hellcat?? Interested??
Replies: 4
Views: 5347

Re: 2021 Durango Hellcat?? Interested??

I wish, unfortunately I'm in Ontario Canada
by ramjetr22
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:08 pm
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2021 Durango Hellcat?? Interested??
Replies: 4
Views: 5347

2021 Durango Hellcat?? Interested??

My Durango Hellcat was built last weekend.
by ramjetr22
Tue May 07, 2019 11:25 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Dodge Drag mode
Replies: 1
Views: 1091

Dodge Drag mode

Any word on whether Drag mode from the Demon or 1320 can be applied to other SRT's ?
by ramjetr22
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:37 am
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: 2017 RAM 1500 6-speed
Replies: 3
Views: 1734

Re: 2017 RAM 1500 6-speed

Sorry I should've been more clear, my truck has a 3.21 rear end with limited slip and I would like to swap out my gearset to a 3.92 with limited slip. Is there software to accommodate that change? Or would that involve a custom tune?
by ramjetr22
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:43 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: 2016 WRANGLER 3.6L
Replies: 1
Views: 1008

2016 WRANGLER 3.6L

What Hp and Tq gains are seen with this tune? Thanks
by ramjetr22
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:41 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: 2015 Charger SRT 392
Replies: 1
Views: 881

2015 Charger SRT 392

I have installed the hellcat air snorkel on my 392. Is there any update for the tune with this mod??
by ramjetr22
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:34 am
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: 2017 RAM 1500 6-speed
Replies: 3
Views: 1734

2017 RAM 1500 6-speed

I am wondering if I can change gear ratio with my trinity? Don't see it in the menu Thanks

Go to advanced search