So.....
I bought an I3 8345 for my 07 Charger R/T as an upgrade from my Predator P2 7310.
The question I have is, (sorry if this is a dumb question)
After returning the car to stock is there anything else I need to do to sell the Predator P2?
I dont want to accidentally screw anyone over or ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:49 am
- Forum: Predator 2 for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Upgraded to I3, Now what to do with my P2?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2648
- Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:30 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Custom tunes on 5.3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 44361
Re: Custom tunes on 5.3
I know this is a very old post. but I just ls swapped a 5.3 into my 87 C20.
Who can I talk to about getting a tune for my stock swap?
Who can I talk to about getting a tune for my stock swap?
- Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:58 am
- Forum: Predator 2 for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 07 Charger 5.7
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1814
07 Charger 5.7
I went thru the start up proceedure in the manual. tried to tune my 2007 Dodge Challenger R/T multiple times now. I keep getting the following message... "Calibration needs update please update tuner"
Tuner is showing its up to date via the Ignition program.
Predator P2 7310
What am I doing wrong?
Tuner is showing its up to date via the Ignition program.
Predator P2 7310
What am I doing wrong?