Search found 7 matches

by 71smoker
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:28 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: Trinity error checking for updates
Replies: 4
Views: 2681

Re: Trinity error checking for updates

Im having the same issue, when I try to update with my computer I get a missing web address link...
by 71smoker
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:38 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: T2 not shutting down MDS
Replies: 10
Views: 5231

Re: T2 not shutting down MDS

Could i get another MDS shut down? thanks in advance
by 71smoker
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:29 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: T2 not shutting down MDS
Replies: 10
Views: 5231

Re: T2 not shutting down MDS

Thanks for the help and work!
by 71smoker
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:56 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: T2 not shutting down MDS
Replies: 10
Views: 5231

Re: T2 not shutting down MDS

is this what you are looking for?
by 71smoker
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:03 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: T2 not shutting down MDS
Replies: 10
Views: 5231

Re: T2 not shutting down MDS

tune was diablo/93 octane
by 71smoker
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:51 am
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: T2 not shutting down MDS
Replies: 10
Views: 5231

T2 not shutting down MDS

I have recently purchased the T2 for my 2013 charger pursuit & have yet to get msd to shut down. This occurs no matter the tune I load. If I try to change it in the switches controls the tuner goes to the please wait screen & freezes with 0%. I have rest & reloaded twice with no change.
by 71smoker
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:41 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: T2 issues
Replies: 27
Views: 12054

Re: T2 issues

I just got the T2 for my 13 charger. I keep running into the issue that if I load a tune(93&91 octane) msd for some reason doesn't shut off. I have tried to switch it off in the switches section but every time I do the tuner switches to the please wait % screen then freezes up. Any help would be ...

Go to advanced search