Search found 13 matches
- Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Replies: 1251
- Views: 454270
- Mon May 31, 2010 3:32 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: looking for 7194 for sale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1342
RE: looking for 7194 for sale
I got 1 for sale 235.00
- Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Need Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1904
RE: Need Help
Thanks! Will Tell Her (HOPE SHE WILL LISTEN)
- Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Need Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1904
Need Help
My wife is 450 miles away from me with my truck a 08 Silverado 5.3L with Diablo 91 tune installed,the problem is she just filled it up 87 octane gas!!!!Can she buy some octane booster from Walmart and put in it and be OK or am I screwed?
What octane booster is the best if it will work?
Thanks
What octane booster is the best if it will work?
Thanks
- Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:42 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Towing?? Does it affect my drive train
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1215
RE: Towing?? Does it affect my drive train
Hey CANUCKPREDATOR
I see you tow a camper and so do I what setting do you use to tow with?
Thanks
BRO1
I see you tow a camper and so do I what setting do you use to tow with?
Thanks
BRO1
- Fri May 15, 2009 6:02 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Need a custom tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 927
RE: Need a custom tune
Do I need to run 89 or 93 octane fuel to run that tune?
- Thu May 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Need a custom tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 927
Need a custom tune
I need a custom tune for my 2008 silverado 5.3 auto crew cab 4wd . I need a good towing tune to help me tow a 5,000 pound travel trailer.Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks
Jeff
Thanks
Jeff
- Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:26 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Need info on fan setting
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1086
Need info on fan setting
I have a 2008 Silverado 5.3L Auto I installed the newest update and my fans stay on all the time.Could some on tell me what I need to do to get them to come on like it was factory.I did search but I didn't find anything for just my truck.
Thanks
Thanks
- Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Custom Diablew tune!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1888
RE: Custom Diablew tune!
Hay 06MonteSS can you do mine tune that way also?
Thanks
BRO1
Thanks
BRO1
- Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:36 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Towing with 87 tune
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1406
RE: Towing with 87 tune
I would like more pulling power as far as adjusted LTFTs I would rather get a better tune than screw with somthing I know nothing about.
- Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:30 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Towing with 87 tune
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1406
Towing with 87 tune
Can Diablo or someone create a 87 towing tune for my 08 silverado ?
I have the U7194 Predator.
Thanks
BRO1
I have the U7194 Predator.
Thanks
BRO1
- Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 2008Silverado/u7194
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1351
RE: 2008Silverado/u7194
OK thanks I will do some reading
Thanks
BRO1
Thanks
BRO1
- Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:38 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 2008Silverado/u7194
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1351
2008Silverado/u7194
I just got my u7194 today and in stalled the 87 tune I went to adjust my TM and there wasn't a option for it.What am I doing wrong?I updated it to the new 9R05 flash file.
Thanks
BRO1
Thanks
BRO1