Search found 4 matches

by badblutie
Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:28 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454608

RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t

BUMP alright BUMP this company IM done I will sling as much mud as I can and as effectively as I can. Super chips here I come or maybe even hp tuners but it aint going to be diablo I FEEL LIKE A MUSHROOM I HAVE BEEN FED BULLSHIT AND KEPT IN THE DARK LONG ENOUGH SCREW DIABLO THEY WONT EVEN RESPOND ...
by badblutie
Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:54 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454608

IM PISSED I LOVE MY PREDATOR OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NO TCM THIS IS BULL **** I AM AT THE POINT THAT IF WE HAVENT HEARD SOME NEWS ON IT IN A WEEK FROM TODAY IM TAKING MINE OFF AND GETTING RID OF IT. I HAVE SOLD PROBABLY 15 OF THEESE UNITS TO MY FRIENDS NOT U7194 BUT OTHER MODELS I WILL SEND ...
by badblutie
Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:47 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454608

Yes this needs to be a top priority guys we really need tcm support. HELP What if the super chips guy out runs me because I have stock shift settings? Do you want me to tell them what programmer I have? Your predator u7194 is great except for that and the abs light probs when changing tire sizes ...
by badblutie
Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:40 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: u7194-9r05 abs problem
Replies: 10
Views: 2105

RE: u7194-9r05 abs problem

yeah i first installed it the light came on in a couple miles then i tried to adjust the tire size and that did not work either. i put 9r03 back on i get no light even without changing the tire size hey my o7 1500 4x4 does the same thing when I try and change the tire size the abs light flashes ...

Go to advanced search