Hi Mike,
Just to close the loop on this I called phone support and they did a manual reset of the tool.
I was then able to get the tool to work again.
Thanks for your response.
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:17 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Suddenly my car isn't supported
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1464
- Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:48 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Suddenly my car isn't supported
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1464
Suddenly my car isn't supported
Hello all,
Years ago I updated my SRT8 Charger with the inTune1000 and today wanted to check a couple settings.
I took my tuner out of the box it's been in tucked away in the closet and plugged it in.
After it started up and was at the identifying screen I'm told I need to update the PCM.
I plug it ...
Years ago I updated my SRT8 Charger with the inTune1000 and today wanted to check a couple settings.
I took my tuner out of the box it's been in tucked away in the closet and plugged it in.
After it started up and was at the identifying screen I'm told I need to update the PCM.
I plug it ...