Search found 5 matches

by Feldman88
Tue May 21, 2019 5:29 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: Blank screen
Replies: 9
Views: 3778

Re: Blank screen

Never mind I just received today via ups. Awesome service never had a letter with anything I had work done on stating the problem that occurred it was corrupted software don’t know how it happened or why but it is fixed and operating like should be thanks for the help
by Feldman88
Mon May 20, 2019 7:09 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: Blank screen
Replies: 9
Views: 3778

Re: Blank screen

About how long does it take to hear back or receive my programmer. It’s been about 3 weeks since I sent it in and about 2 weeks from when it was received by diablo sport
by Feldman88
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: Blank screen
Replies: 9
Views: 3778

Re: Blank screen

Got an rma number so I will be sending it in shortly to get the problem fixed. One more question since I can’t change any tunes till I get it back working I live in Maryland and I have my emissions due will this have any effect on it passing since I can’t switch it back to stock?
by Feldman88
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:14 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: Blank screen
Replies: 9
Views: 3778

Re: Blank screen

I have also tried to plug it into my computer to see if there was any updates and it wouldn’t even recognize it was plugged in. It just said connect device and software will find it automatically
by Feldman88
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:53 pm
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: Blank screen
Replies: 9
Views: 3778

Blank screen

Hello all I’m new to the forum I have a question since tech support is closed. I have a 06 2500 5.7 Henni with the platinum t2ex and today I was messing around with the tune and after downloading it it said rebooting and then it went blank. So I unplugged it and plugged it back in and the only thing ...

Go to advanced search