Search found 50 matches
- Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Diablew tune
- Replies: 19
- Views: 10655
RE: Re: RE: Diablew tune
Thnaks
- Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Diablew tune
- Replies: 19
- Views: 10655
RE: Re: RE: Diablew tune
2004 GMC Sierra Denali 6.0l
Do you have to have a WOT log in order to do a costom tune? Or just a driving log and tune file?
Do you have to have a WOT log in order to do a costom tune? Or just a driving log and tune file?
- Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:08 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** NO DIABLEW TUNING FOR NEXT 3-4 DAYS!! ***
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3144
RE: Re: RE: *** NO DIABLEW TUNING FOR NEXT 3-4 DAYS!! ***
Welcome back Hope you had a Great Christmas !!
- Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:01 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: *** NO DIABLEW TUNING FOR NEXT 3-4 DAYS!! ***
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3144
RE: *** NO DIABLEW TUNING FOR NEXT 3-4 DAYS!! ***
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP !!!!!
- Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: new crom posted
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2313
RE: new crom posted
Thanks Monte I just wanted to be sure. Want to get DiaLew Tuned when I get more money. Thanks again!!
- Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: new crom posted
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2313
new crom posted
U7193 crom 9r07 2004 GMC Serria Denali
The crom 9r08 is listed on the download page at 951kb when I downloaded it, it show on my pc at 930kb is this normal ?
and the crom file I have now (9r07) is not even listed ?
Do I need update?
Thanks
The crom 9r08 is listed on the download page at 951kb when I downloaded it, it show on my pc at 930kb is this normal ?
and the crom file I have now (9r07) is not even listed ?
Do I need update?
Thanks
- Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: down load
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1527
RE: down load
make sure the baud rate on predator and computer are the same 115200 hope this helps
- Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: vette servo question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1024
RE: vette servo question
You can go to http://www.tciauto.com/ for more info on this kit part #276005
- Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:50 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: vette servo question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1024
RE: vette servo question
I have a shift kit for a 4L80E that came from TCI Transmission ordered by mistake. Would glad to sell it. $50.00 if your are interested. you can email at [email protected]
- Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:24 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: U7193 speedometer calibration
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5205
RE: U7193 speedometer calibration
I have the same problem had to put in smaller size than is on my truck to get speed correct. just had to play with different tires size till I got it corrected
- Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:56 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 2003 Tahoe - U7193 Just Back from DiabloSport! Help!
- Replies: 39
- Views: 8422
RE: 2003 Tahoe - U7193 Just Back from DiabloSport! Help!
I have to pull the fuse for my stereo and on star to program my truck. I will not program with the fuse installed.
2004 GMC Sierra Denali U7193 crom 9r05
2004 GMC Sierra Denali U7193 crom 9r05
- Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:22 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Error (-12) Truck may already hav performance tune on it!!!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 4621
RE: Error (-12) Truck may already hav performance tune on it
Just tune not installed
- Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Error (-12) Truck may already hav performance tune on it!!!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 4621
RE: Error (-12) Truck may already hav performance tune on it
I have the same unit cannot program my truck 2004 GMC Sierra Denali without take the fuses out.
- Fri May 22, 2009 7:54 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: 2004 GMC Denali - tune not 'taking'
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1369
RE: 2004 GMC Denali - tune not
I also have a 2004 GMC Sierra Denali I have to remove fuse to tune my truck, the radio, radio amp, and info(onstar)
- Thu May 21, 2009 7:37 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: problem with 03 silverado
- Replies: 2
- Views: 727
RE: problem with 03 silverado
CHECKED YOUR BOOK THERE ARE 3 FUSES I HAVE TO TAKE OUT ON MY TRUCK OR I GET THE SAME MESSAGE
RADIO RADIOAMP AND INFO
RADIO RADIOAMP AND INFO