Ughhh... Do you guys make a tuner that supports the 2008 gmc sierra 4.3 l
Or can you do a custom tune?? As most places dont. Accept returns on tuners. Thanks pat
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:46 am
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: No application software for this vehicle
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2896
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:20 pm
- Forum: Predator 2 for GM
- Topic: No application software for this vehicle
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2896
No application software for this vehicle
Hello everyone,
New to this tuner but not new to the automotive world.. so I purchased this Diablosport Predator 2 7220 for GM looks like version 1.65. I have a 2008 GMC Sierra with a 4.3L.
Got the tuner today looks great,, followed instructions in book to download update agent. did so ...
New to this tuner but not new to the automotive world.. so I purchased this Diablosport Predator 2 7220 for GM looks like version 1.65. I have a 2008 GMC Sierra with a 4.3L.
Got the tuner today looks great,, followed instructions in book to download update agent. did so ...