Search found 2 matches

by woody91gsx
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:25 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: 2009 Silverado 1500 5.3L tune loading
Replies: 2
Views: 2971

Re: 2009 Silverado 1500 5.3L tune loading

Got it all taken care of. Now It's a matter of figuring things out. Can I tune anything other than the presets? All I have for now is a K&N full intake.
by woody91gsx
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:10 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: 2009 Silverado 1500 5.3L tune loading
Replies: 2
Views: 2971

2009 Silverado 1500 5.3L tune loading

New to the truck scene of loading tunes this way. Not new to tuning. Got the 7220 Platinum today. Connected the unit, did the verification. Updated the unit and registered. I tried loading a standard tune and it tells me several things throughout the process. First was "Status: Vehicle files not ...

Go to advanced search