Search found 4 matches

by CamdenStinson
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:14 pm
Forum: Trinity MX monitor
Topic: Boots up Logo then goes Black
Replies: 5
Views: 5915

Re: Boots up Logo then goes Black

that is really odd. I cant say I have seen that.
Please give us a call so we can set up an rma# to send it in.


Thanks
What would I be looking at Cost wise?
Like as far as repairs or replacement?

If you've gotten it within the past year, no cost.. it's under warranty of the product ...
by CamdenStinson
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:04 pm
Forum: Trinity MX monitor
Topic: Boots up Logo then goes Black
Replies: 5
Views: 5915

Re: Boots up Logo then goes Black

mikel wrote:that is really odd. I cant say I have seen that.
Please give us a call so we can set up an rma# to send it in.


Thanks
What would I be looking at Cost wise?
Like as far as repairs or replacement?
by CamdenStinson
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:23 am
Forum: Trinity MX monitor
Topic: Boots up Logo then goes Black
Replies: 5
Views: 5915

Boots up Logo then goes Black

I have a trinity 2 for my 2010 Sierra 5.3, the tuner has worked flawlessly for the entire time I’ve had it until today. I got in my truck to start it, and the unit didn’t go straight to the gauges like usual, It displayed the Diablo logo as if it were hard reset..... so anyway. It showed the Diablo ...
by CamdenStinson
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:21 am
Forum: T2 for GM
Topic: Boots up, then black screen.
Replies: 2
Views: 4532

Boots up, then black screen.

I have a trinity 2 for my 2010 Sierra 5.3, the tuner has worked flawlessly for the entire time I’ve had it until today. I got in my truck to start it, and the unit didn’t go straight to the gauges like usual, It displayed the Diablo logo as if it were hard reset..... so anyway. It showed the Diablo ...

Go to advanced search