Search found 9 matches
- Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:05 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: No start after pcm swap
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: No start after pcm swap
They ended up not being able to get mine figured out over the phone. Had it towed to the dealer on Friday. Hoping to hear back from them today .
- Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:31 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: No start after pcm swap
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: No start after pcm swap
I ended having to have it towed to the dealership. Hopefully I will know something tomorrow.
- Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:43 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: No start after pcm swap
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: No start after pcm swap
Reinstalled the pcm and made sure the connections are secure. Put in a fresh battery and went through the key on and off process again just in case. Still just turning over but not starting. No codes no security lights . Probably putting my stock pcm back in tomorrow and having the dealership come ...
- Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:55 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: No start after pcm swap
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: No start after pcm swap
Going to double check the connections but what are the chances of not getting them seated properly both times. I followed the instruction that came with it step by step. If it was that I would think putting the stock pcm back in would fix it . Thank you for getting back to me so fast. I'm sure it's ...
- Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:34 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: No start after pcm swap
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: No start after pcm swap
Is this going to require a etc relearn at the dealership?
- Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:56 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: No start after pcm swap
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
No start after pcm swap
2016 challenger Scatpack m6.
Got the pcm in today. Disconnected the battery, swapped pcm reconnected the battery. Hit key twice to run position let sit for 5 seconds. Turned back off. Attempted to start and started but super ruff ,and no reaction from throttle. Tried it a few different times . Held ...
Got the pcm in today. Disconnected the battery, swapped pcm reconnected the battery. Hit key twice to run position let sit for 5 seconds. Turned back off. Attempted to start and started but super ruff ,and no reaction from throttle. Tried it a few different times . Held ...
- Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:40 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Stock tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1989
Re: Stock tune
ok I just wanted to make sure. this is my first tuner so just trying not to make any mistakes that can be avoided.
- Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:50 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Stock tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1989
Stock tune
Ok i have received my trinity 2 platinum, and sent away for the pcm. Do i need to connect the trinity to my stock pcm to save the stock tune, or will the new pcm have the stock tune loaded on it when i receive it ?
- Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:30 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Pcm swap.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1391
Pcm swap.
So I just ordered the Trinity 2 9320r for my Challenger. I just want to make sure I understand the pcm swap process correctly. I have to wait until the tuner shows up so I have the product number from the tuner before I can mail in my pcm for the swap ?