lol... I need to wear heavier shoes! I will try this tune. Thank you!
Dave
Search found 6 matches
- Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:22 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: P0601 appears even on stock tune
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4146
- Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:27 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: P0601 appears even on stock tune
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4146
Re: P0601 appears even on stock tune
I figured the MDS was still on because the ECO light still lit up and off.
I have a T2 EX- not an I3. Was that just a typing error?
Thank you for the quick responses.
Dave Weig
I have a T2 EX- not an I3. Was that just a typing error?
Thank you for the quick responses.
Dave Weig
- Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:51 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: P0601 appears even on stock tune
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4146
Re: P0601 appears even on stock tune
My tunes folder was empty-- so I flashed the 91 octane canned tune. I opted for TC off and MDS off. It seemed to flash fine- but when I started it BOTH MDS and TC were not off-- they were working as normal. weird..
Attached is the tune file for this
Dave
Attached is the tune file for this
Dave
- Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:35 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: P0601 appears even on stock tune
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4146
Re: P0601 appears even on stock tune
Thank you.. yes, I can clear it- it comes back on next start. Annoying but manageable.
- Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:18 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: P0601 appears even on stock tune
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4146
Re: P0601 appears even on stock tune
It runs and drives fine. This only occurred when I flashed my first tune on it. It's a Hemifever ECU.
- Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:50 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: P0601 appears even on stock tune
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4146
P0601 appears even on stock tune
Put an 87 tune on my 2017 Ram 1500- cel came on-- cleared it using the Trinity 2 EX- upon next start it appears again. Rolled back to stock tune- still appearing upon every restart of the truck.
Help?
Dave Weig
[email protected]
2017 Ram Rebel
Hemifever ECU (unlocked)
T2 EX
Help?
Dave Weig
[email protected]
2017 Ram Rebel
Hemifever ECU (unlocked)
T2 EX