Search found 3 matches

by funwith1500
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:18 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Additional License
Replies: 5
Views: 2752

Additional License

Hello,

I am very pleased with the inTune i3 that I am currently using on my Silverado.

Now I would like to purchase a license for my Camaro; If I purchase the license do I have to put the Silverado back to factory or Can I keep the custom tune on it and tune the Camaro?

Thanks, just a little ...
by funwith1500
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:31 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: 2014 Silverado 5.3 TCM Tune Question
Replies: 2
Views: 2783

Re: 2014 Silverado 5.3 TCM Tune Question

Thanks! I will start with the firm and go from there. Right now it seems a bit sluggish, thanks for your reply.
by funwith1500
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:57 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: 2014 Silverado 5.3 TCM Tune Question
Replies: 2
Views: 2783

2014 Silverado 5.3 TCM Tune Question

I have a 2014 Silverado 5.3 6 speed – I am new to this tuning world; I am used to timing lights and carburetor jets :). I have installed the 91-octane tune, AFM turned off and the throttle boost at 10%. This has definitely helped in performance and fuel mileage. I would now like to try using one of ...

Go to advanced search