Does mf cnt# mean Miss Fire Count Clyinder number?
If so, then why wouldn’t a check engine light come on?
Also, would you happen to know symptoms? The spark plugs have been replaced as well as the coils. Wonder if I might have a sticking fuel injector
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:36 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Gauges
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2515
- Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:29 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Gauges
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2515
Re: Gauges
That would be much appreciated!
- Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:21 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Gauges
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2515
Gauges
Ok so I am really enjoying this T2! The features are well worth the money.
I have the monitor set up to dispatch 16 different gauges. I can see the display clearly when it tucked into the bottom corner of the windshield. And the accuracy is amazing.
I only ask to know if there is some kind of ...
I have the monitor set up to dispatch 16 different gauges. I can see the display clearly when it tucked into the bottom corner of the windshield. And the accuracy is amazing.
I only ask to know if there is some kind of ...
- Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:15 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Oxygen Sensor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1921
Re: Oxygen Sensor
Thank you mikel
On the T2, do you know what each identification measures pertaining to the sensors?
Does the O2S11 measure the voltage on the upstream driver side O2 sensor? O2S21 downstream driver side? O2S12 upstream passenger side and O2S22 downstream passenger?
Just trying to figure out if ...
On the T2, do you know what each identification measures pertaining to the sensors?
Does the O2S11 measure the voltage on the upstream driver side O2 sensor? O2S21 downstream driver side? O2S12 upstream passenger side and O2S22 downstream passenger?
Just trying to figure out if ...
- Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:45 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Oxygen Sensor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1921
Oxygen Sensor
2015 Ram T2 Platinum with PCM 5.7 8 speed transmission.
I’ve had a misfire especially noticeable on startup. Watching the O2S11, O2S12, O2S21 and O2S22 gauges I noticed the O2S11 and O2S21 gauges would not resemble the other two. I’m thinking the odd numbered gauges read the O2 temperature on the ...
I’ve had a misfire especially noticeable on startup. Watching the O2S11, O2S12, O2S21 and O2S22 gauges I noticed the O2S11 and O2S21 gauges would not resemble the other two. I’m thinking the odd numbered gauges read the O2 temperature on the ...