Search found 2 matches

by frankPleto
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:12 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: 2019 Silverado New Body style tune!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 5000

Re: 2019 Silverado New Body style tune!!!

Well I would of asked if I didn’t order this over the phone & the guys saying it works for my truck.
And it’s not supported / can’t do nothing for it?? So you are saying the all the future Silverados are screwed & that there is no answer? I find that hard to believe that they’re not working around ...
by frankPleto
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:39 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: 2019 Silverado New Body style tune!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 5000

2019 Silverado New Body style tune!!!

Very sad day for me!!! I purchased a 2019 Silverado 1500 RST; I put a Corsa CAI & Magnaflow cat back Quad tip exhaust on it, and I want so bad to tune & disable the V8 to v4 BS, so I order the Diablo inTune i3 programmer hopping to accomplish that.. I get home today to see a package at the door, i'm ...

Go to advanced search