Hi Mike;
I have loaded a Jay Greene tune and all codes are gone. Sounds like it was the mods the car has causing the codes.
Any word on the picture I posted of the update screen.
Search found 7 matches
- Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:37 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 2010 Challenger RT issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2197
- Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 2010 Challenger RT issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2197
Re: 2010 Challenger RT issues
I am getting a custom tune done first to see if it clears the issue. What about the screen that came up after I did the update?mikel wrote:seem to be pointing to an O2 sensor issue...the tune isn't causing the codes, there is a problem that needs to be addressed ideally.
Thanks
- Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:57 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: 2010 Challenger RT issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2197
2010 Challenger RT issues
I have been getting a few engine code faults since I loaded the 91 octane tune. I am getting PO133, PO430, P2096, P2098 codes occasionally coming up. Is there anything I can adjust to eliminate these faults which seem to be lean issues. Also when I did an update the below screen came up;
Any advice ...
Any advice ...
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:24 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Who can preferred pro tuner?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2884
Re: Who can preferred pro tuner?
Is there no way to contact Greene other then Facebook. I dont do Facebook....never will. I have heard good things about him.
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:54 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Diablo T2 Tuning
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1984
Re: Diablo T2 Tuning
I had the same issue today. I had to take the T2 back to my MAC and do another upload. I had to log out of the update software first to make it update. I think once it retrieves your vehicle info it needs to do an update to suit your application.....good luck.
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:15 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: New T2 9345 install
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2091
Re: New T2 9345 install
ALL GOOD;
I had to log out of the update screen to get the T2 to restart the update software. Once that was done a quick update was applied, saw the car vin number come up quick as it finished. I was then able to get into the tonight software and load the Diablo Tune....just need spring to show up ...
I had to log out of the update screen to get the T2 to restart the update software. Once that was done a quick update was applied, saw the car vin number come up quick as it finished. I was then able to get into the tonight software and load the Diablo Tune....just need spring to show up ...
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:08 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: New T2 9345 install
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2091
New T2 9345 install
Hello;
I have just installed a new T2-9345 on my 2010 Challenger RT 5.7L.
I did the software update off my Mac and all went fine. After installing it in the car and navigating around the screens with no issues, allowed me to clear a fault I created when I started the car with the cold air sensor ...
I have just installed a new T2-9345 on my 2010 Challenger RT 5.7L.
I did the software update off my Mac and all went fine. After installing it in the car and navigating around the screens with no issues, allowed me to clear a fault I created when I started the car with the cold air sensor ...