Search found 5 matches
- Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:04 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: It runs great but codes galore!!!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4424
Re: It runs great but codes galore!!!
Problem solved! Michael from support sent me a fix. Downloaded and all problems went away. I am not sure why people complain about the support on here. Worked for me! Thanks Michael!
- Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:45 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: It runs great but codes galore!!!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4424
Re: It runs great but codes galore!!!
Here is what I could find
- Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:15 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: It runs great but codes galore!!!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4424
Re: It runs great but codes galore!!!
I'm not great with computers...I downloaded the Dataviewer. I plugged in the T2 and it says log file error, file is empty.
- Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:21 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: It runs great but codes galore!!!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4424
Re: It runs great but codes galore!!!
Sorry,
2018 Dodge Durango R/T 5.7
2018 Dodge Durango R/T 5.7
- Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:41 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: It runs great but codes galore!!!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4424
It runs great but codes galore!!!
Just installed my T2. It runs great, butt dyno feels like the tune is working but I have several codes.
po108
po301
po442
po601
Any help would be great!
po108
po301
po442
po601
Any help would be great!