Search found 3 matches

by bxrepoman
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:37 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: 7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please
Replies: 4
Views: 4404

Re: 7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please

When I plugged into my truck it must have linked to it cause when I have the P2 upstairs when it powers up just from USB it shows my vin. Are you familiar with this whole Calibration file missing status? Is it common? Thank for responding to my posts. I appreciate it.
by bxrepoman
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:09 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: 7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please
Replies: 4
Views: 4404

Re: 7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please

I’ve deleted ignition and reinstalled it a couple of times and I keep getting the same messages. Says my predator is up to date. And everytime I plug it into my truck it says Calibration file missing!? Instruction manual says I’ll be emailed when calibration file is found usually within 5 business ...
by bxrepoman
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:23 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: 7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please
Replies: 4
Views: 4404

7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please

I recently purchased new predator P2 7202 for my 2008 Chevy Tahoe. Really want to just deactivate AFM/DOD for now and tune as I upgrade later. But I installed upload ignition page to my PC and it says I’m up to date, but when I plug into my Tahoe it says Calibration file missing? I’m lost any help ...

Go to advanced search