Search found 7 matches

by Rthornberry
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:25 am
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: T2 F150 issue
Replies: 13
Views: 8888

Re: T2 F150 issue

It did not work, did it to me right away with even less throttle. Unfortunately I will not be keeping this tuner, I just don’t think Diablo is right for my vehicle. Thank you for your help, very much appreciated.
by Rthornberry
Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:55 am
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: T2 F150 issue
Replies: 13
Views: 8888

Re: T2 F150 issue

here is the backup PCM file, the TCM backup isnt there im guessing because I left the trans stock. Will you need the backup TCM file as well?
by Rthornberry
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:57 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: T2 F150 issue
Replies: 13
Views: 8888

Re: T2 F150 issue

I believe I did this right, hopefully these are the files your looking for.
by Rthornberry
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:10 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: T2 F150 issue
Replies: 13
Views: 8888

Re: T2 F150 issue

Hey Mike still trying to figure out how post post a copy of the tune file, but the truck actually did it to me again today and I have the code it threw and description. It does not throw an engine code but rather a wrench light on the dash, and puts the truck into what I guess you’d call “limp mode ...
by Rthornberry
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:18 am
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: T2 F150 issue
Replies: 13
Views: 8888

Re: T2 F150 issue

Also not sure if it’s worth mentioning but the truck also has a Roush CAI and a Rough Country cat back exhaust installed
by Rthornberry
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:16 am
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: T2 F150 issue
Replies: 13
Views: 8888

Re: T2 F150 issue

It’s a standard 3.5 I should’ve taken a picture of the code but I wasn’t thinking, I don’t recall the code. I’ll figure out how to post a copy here. Thanks for the reply.
by Rthornberry
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:40 pm
Forum: T2 for Ford
Topic: T2 F150 issue
Replies: 13
Views: 8888

T2 F150 issue

I purchased a T2 and installed the 93 octane tune to my 2019 F150 and worked great for a couple weeks. One day while I was driving I got on the gas a bit and suddenly my truck started bucking and lost a lot of power, it threw a wrench light on my dash and the truck ran terribly. I stopped, shut it ...

Go to advanced search