Ok thank u both.
I'll buy a set.
Much appreciate the input
Search found 92 matches
- Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Having problems with plug wires on my 99 z28
- Replies: 3
- Views: 929
- Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:56 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: Having problems with plug wires on my 99 z28
- Replies: 3
- Views: 929
Having problems with plug wires on my 99 z28
I kno this isn't the right place but I come to this forum more often.
But I have a 99 z28 camaro an I got Taylor wires on it an my plug boots lay on my headers an it's melting thru completely was wondering if any one else has had this problem an if so what wires can I buy to stop this? Or any with ...
But I have a 99 z28 camaro an I got Taylor wires on it an my plug boots lay on my headers an it's melting thru completely was wondering if any one else has had this problem an if so what wires can I buy to stop this? Or any with ...
- Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:07 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 05 ram hemi, alot of pinging in part throttle driving..
- Replies: 0
- Views: 669
05 ram hemi, alot of pinging in part throttle driving..
u7137, 05 ram 5.7
johan, could u check this log file an see whats goin on?
we have a road where im from thats 50 mph an its one of the main roads i drive on an i been noticing awhile that when i accel after 40 my truck up shifts 2 times before i hit 50 so between 45 an 60 i noticed my truck was ...
johan, could u check this log file an see whats goin on?
we have a road where im from thats 50 mph an its one of the main roads i drive on an i been noticing awhile that when i accel after 40 my truck up shifts 2 times before i hit 50 so between 45 an 60 i noticed my truck was ...
- Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: DiabloSport Catch Cans RELEASED
- Replies: 86
- Views: 60012
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catc
these have no purpose on the 5.7 hemi trucks correct???
and also could i put one of those intake manifolds on my truck rather than this pos i have now??
and also could i put one of those intake manifolds on my truck rather than this pos i have now??
- Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: How Far could i advance my timing and be safe??
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2736
RE: Re: How Far could i advance my timing and be safe??
Add 3 to 4 degrees on strait 110??
Cuz I mixed 7 gallons of 93 and 2 gallons of 110 I got told if I ran strait 110 that it would do somthin to my pistons?? Is this true?
Cuz I mixed 7 gallons of 93 and 2 gallons of 110 I got told if I ran strait 110 that it would do somthin to my pistons?? Is this true?
- Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:07 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: How Far could i advance my timing and be safe??
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2736
How Far could i advance my timing and be safe??
my question is, how far i could advance timing on my 05 hemi ram, with out hurting the motor?? with typical bolt on mods, exaust cai etc...
i have access to 110 octane i advanced this weekend 3 degrees how much further could i go an be safe?? just a simple answer would halp...
any info is much ...
i have access to 110 octane i advanced this weekend 3 degrees how much further could i go an be safe?? just a simple answer would halp...
any info is much ...
- Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: what pids to see spark knock?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1189
what pids to see spark knock?
U7198
99 z28
Tryin to figure out what pids to log to watch knock so I can see if I need to add fuel/ timing??
99 z28
Tryin to figure out what pids to log to watch knock so I can see if I need to add fuel/ timing??
- Sun May 24, 2009 10:31 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Gettin from waste gate boost ctr to PCM controlled on srt 4
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1043
Gettin from waste gate boost ctr to PCM controlled on srt 4
04 srt4 agp waste.
Can any body kinda explain to me on how to get it to be PCM controlled boost.
Any info would help
Can any body kinda explain to me on how to get it to be PCM controlled boost.
Any info would help
- Thu May 21, 2009 7:56 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: how do i delete cats?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2280
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: how do i delete cats?
I was thinkin sharadon big valve heads.
An a custom cam would be nice.
For max lope.
An a custom cam would be nice.
For max lope.
- Wed May 20, 2009 9:19 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: how do i delete cats?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2280
RE: Re: RE: how do i delete cats?
i actually have never logged the cat temp model.. what sensor would it get its info from? 1st or second? cuz my second ones are jus useless..
but ill log it an checvk it out jus for GP...
man u got the mods im waiting on.. i cant wait for a head an cam swap..
an my wideband blows lol.. jus a simple ...
but ill log it an checvk it out jus for GP...
man u got the mods im waiting on.. i cant wait for a head an cam swap..
an my wideband blows lol.. jus a simple ...
- Tue May 19, 2009 11:22 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: how do i delete cats?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2280
RE: Re: RE: how do i delete cats?
I wonder if I should need a catch can or 2 on my 5.7. ??
I see all the cars gettin them but I kno they have a diff intake Mani.
Should I need one also on my truck??
I see all the cars gettin them but I kno they have a diff intake Mani.
Should I need one also on my truck??
- Sun May 17, 2009 10:08 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: how do i delete cats?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2280
RE: how do i delete cats?
Hh I deleted my cats bout 2 monthsbl ago. Believe it or not I actually gained 1.5 mpg in town and 3 mpg on the highway since.
I jus got my rear 02s tied up in the back. How ever I don't throw any codes until I jump on the highway.
My truck sounds better an seems to have better part throttle ...
I jus got my rear 02s tied up in the back. How ever I don't throw any codes until I jump on the highway.
My truck sounds better an seems to have better part throttle ...
- Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:46 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 beta update
- Replies: 107
- Views: 29339
- Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:39 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 beta update
- Replies: 107
- Views: 29339
RE: U7137 beta update
Johan, if all I got was a custom tune, would it effect the other canned tunes?
I never got a crom file sir.
Also when I used the custom tune earlier my idle was way too high and it surged up an down from around 1200 rpm down to 800 back an forth til I hit the gas a few times.
I never got a crom file sir.
Also when I used the custom tune earlier my idle was way too high and it surged up an down from around 1200 rpm down to 800 back an forth til I hit the gas a few times.
- Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 beta update
- Replies: 107
- Views: 29339
RE: U7137 beta update
Alls I got was the toon drg.
An is this update a new crom file?
No tcm file included.
An is this update a new crom file?
No tcm file included.