Search found 7 matches

by 00pumpkin
Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:10 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2008 Ram - Predator does not support?
Replies: 24
Views: 6824

Anything?
by 00pumpkin
Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:15 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Problems with U7137 on 2008 Dodge Ram
Replies: 5
Views: 1781

Where are you guys at on this??? Hopefully it comes before the weekend. Ive had this thing for over 2 weeks and its still not installed!!!
by 00pumpkin
Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:45 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2008 Ram - Predator does not support?
Replies: 24
Views: 6824

I have a factory remote start and still get the same message..........

I just bought my truck back in September. I guess it must have the newest update.
by 00pumpkin
Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:43 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Problems with U7137 on 2008 Dodge Ram
Replies: 5
Views: 1781

It not say that I needed a calibration update in the DS downloader (no tab appeared). It still says that an update might be required and it gave me this # 05094504AH. Please Help!
by 00pumpkin
Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2008 Ram - Predator does not support?
Replies: 24
Views: 6824

Mine is saying the same thing. I have the updated version in it and a re-calibration tab did not pop up in the DS downloader so I assume that it thinks I dont need one. Is there a fix for this? Did it not get tested on 08's??
by 00pumpkin
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:06 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Problems with U7137 on 2008 Dodge Ram
Replies: 5
Views: 1781

Oh, I didnt see anything in the manual that talked about the calibration update. Maybe I didnt look hard enough. Ill try that when I get home. Thanks.
by 00pumpkin
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:01 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Problems with U7137 on 2008 Dodge Ram
Replies: 5
Views: 1781

Problems with U7137 on 2008 Dodge Ram

I got a predator recently and plugged it up to my 08 hemi ram and it stated that there might be an update available and it couldnt connect. So I went and uploaded the lastest revision and tried hooking it up to my truck again and it gave me the same message as before. I ran a test and it was hooking ...

Go to advanced search