Search found 8 matches

by shaffed
Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:33 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 7194 takers
Replies: 10
Views: 2036

RE: 7194 takers

C'mon Gump! Take one for the team!
by shaffed
Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:31 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Vortec max guys nbs
Replies: 8
Views: 2037

I got the e-mail with file. Traveling and will not be able to try it for three weeks. Anybody that gives it a shot post your results. Maybe we will all be back to happy again soon.
by shaffed
Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:23 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Vortec max guys nbs
Replies: 8
Views: 2037

RE: Vortec max guys nbs

I'm waiting with you!
by shaffed
Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:13 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 9r05
Replies: 10
Views: 1984

RE: 9r05

Hey Gump I am in the same boat. New factory PCM and my Predator is reset and has 9r05. Just waiting on you man. Factory tune with different tire size is a pain when going by a trooper. Post when/if you try to install tune.
by shaffed
Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:34 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 07 vortecmax dead after 9r06 update
Replies: 40
Views: 7429

Hey Mikel don't know if this helps. ib82 put in 9r06 with no mods and he did not get totally wiped. I was putting in 9r06 with tire size mod when I got killed.
by shaffed
Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:07 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 07 vortecmax dead after 9r06 update
Replies: 40
Views: 7429

I talked to Diablo. They can't force the original tune back in because the 9r06 update wiped the memory on my truck and it will not communicate with it now. They said call back when I get it back from the dealer with the factory tune installed and they will help me reset my Predator and roll it back ...
by shaffed
Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:50 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 07 vortecmax dead after 9r06 update
Replies: 40
Views: 7429

RE: 07 vortecmax dead after 9r06 update

Is there no way to fix the Predator and then have it dump the original tune back into the truck to get it going again or am I stuck paying a dealer to fix my truck?
by shaffed
Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:27 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 07 vortecmax dead after 9r06 update
Replies: 40
Views: 7429

RE: 07 vortecmax dead after 9r06 update

I wish I would have looked at this thread before I did the exact same thing. 07 Vortecmax dead and just clicking. Mine Predator will not restore the original backup due to not recognizing the vehicle. I guess I will have it towed to the shop to have them fix it. After the dealer gets me going again ...

Go to advanced search