Search found 13 matches

by ib82
Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:27 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
Topic: 06-07 cummins testing?
Replies: 41
Views: 64838

RE: Re: RE: 06-07 cummins testing?

Any news? I would really like to be able to run a light tune during the winter!
by ib82
Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
Topic: idle issues on the u7131 in cold weather?
Replies: 8
Views: 7236

Well - Winter is back for another year. Has any progress been made on the idle of doom or am I back to driving tunerless for another 6 months?
by ib82
Sat May 29, 2010 3:16 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Diesel
Topic: U7131 9R05 update
Replies: 6
Views: 5034

U7131 9R05 update

Before I go and do the update - what's changed from 9r04 to 9r05 in the U7131?

Thanks
by ib82
Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454867

Well - just dumped the truck (still with no tcm support) in favor of a new diesel. Guess which programmer I won't be buying for the new one?!

Anyone want a U7194?
by ib82
Wed May 27, 2009 1:26 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454867

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2008 Silverado 5.3

08Hoe wrote:Maybe time to hire another engineer?
Could probably pick up one of GM's own for cheap these days....
by ib82
Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:28 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: ABS light coming on after update
Replies: 36
Views: 6619

ib82
Did setting the original wheel size work? or did you have to adjust the numbers.
Just curious -

I don't know why it made a difference, but going in and manually setting the wheel/tire size (to the actual stock dimensions) cleared up the problem.

I'm glad its working, the new tune does ...
by ib82
Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: ABS light coming on after update
Replies: 36
Views: 6619

ib82,
Have you tried setting your actual tire size using the Metric / side wall numbers? I have no idea whats changed with the 05 versus the 05a. I actually have the light issue with both. so My tire sizes are adjusted from ***/70/** down to ***/66/**. .
From what I've heard most have good ...
by ib82
Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:16 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: ABS light coming on after update
Replies: 36
Views: 6619

So.. what exactly has changed between 9R05 and 9R05a? Reason I'm asking is: ..05 (no changes to tire size or anything) works perfectly, ..05a and I get the same ABS issue after a few minutes of driving. (87 tune on each).

Suggestions (other than revert back to 05)?
by ib82
Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454867

ib82 (32)
by ib82
Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:05 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454867

Not to say that I don't like, or won't continue to use my Predator, but let's get one thing clear: You didn't GIVE us anything, WE PAID you for a device with the listed features. To be fair, 99% of the features promised are there, but there is that one little feature that we were mislead into ...
by ib82
Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:59 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
Replies: 1251
Views: 454867

RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t

C'mon now! They're too busy fixing 9r06 to be working on TCM!!
by ib82
Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:58 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 07 vortecmax dead after 9r06 update
Replies: 40
Views: 7430

Thanks man! Running the factory tune was getting depressing!
by ib82
Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:42 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 07 vortecmax dead after 9r06 update
Replies: 40
Views: 7430

Looks like I got lucky then. Installed the 9r06 87 tune on my 5.3 and within a few minutes of driving, the ABS and E-Brake light came on and the ABS quit. Stock tire size, no other modifications to the tune.

Luckily, I was able to return the truck to the factory tune with no ill effects.

Can the ...

Go to advanced search