I just loaded it in (The new CROM). Perf 93 tune and modified the downshifting like Need-a-cage suggested.
Johan-
Is this 93 Can with the new update an improvement of the original modified tune that we were trying on my truck? I cannot take it out tonight, so hopefully I will be able too tomorrow ...
Search found 8 matches
- Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:10 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 beta update
- Replies: 107
- Views: 29341
- Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:30 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: doesent load tcm file u7137
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1525
RE: doesent load tcm file u7137
I had a similar issue Johan. I believe I finally got it correct, but is there a way to verify it?
Thanks
Thanks
- Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:26 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 TCM IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14601
- Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:20 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 05 Hemi 4x4. Canned tune just doesn't get it
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5899
RE: Subscribed
Guys-
Johan hooked me up with 2 custom tunes a couple days ago. I have not uploaded either yet, as our weather has been wet and snowy, so I really wouldn't ba able to provided any good info. I emailed him a reply to ask which of the 2 tunes he wants me to test first. I will definitely keep you ...
Johan hooked me up with 2 custom tunes a couple days ago. I have not uploaded either yet, as our weather has been wet and snowy, so I really wouldn't ba able to provided any good info. I emailed him a reply to ask which of the 2 tunes he wants me to test first. I will definitely keep you ...
- Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:18 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 05 Hemi 4x4. Canned tune just doesn't get it
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5899
Silva-
No updates as of yet. I believe Johan is still working on something for me. I have been waiting until after the Holidays to hear from him. I sent him my Calid info just before X-mas. As for the truck, I am still running the 93 Octane canned tune. I have given it time to "learn", and I still ...
No updates as of yet. I believe Johan is still working on something for me. I have been waiting until after the Holidays to hear from him. I sent him my Calid info just before X-mas. As for the truck, I am still running the 93 Octane canned tune. I have given it time to "learn", and I still ...
- Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:18 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 05 Hemi 4x4. Canned tune just doesn't get it
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5899
RE: 05 Hemi 4x4. Canned tune just doesn
Johan-
I'd appreciate it. I did not receive any instructions when the Diablo arrived. How do I send you the tune? Do I need to retrieve it from the Truck first? Do the PDF instructs describe how to do this? I'll take a look and see if I can find out how.
Thanks for your help. I am not trying to ...
I'd appreciate it. I did not receive any instructions when the Diablo arrived. How do I send you the tune? Do I need to retrieve it from the Truck first? Do the PDF instructs describe how to do this? I'll take a look and see if I can find out how.
Thanks for your help. I am not trying to ...
- Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:24 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 05 Hemi 4x4. Canned tune just doesn't get it
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5899
05 Hemi 4x4. Canned tune just doesn't get it
Diablo-
I got my Predator almost 2 weeks ago. I tried the 91 tune, and felt no change at all in the truck. I downloaded the newest CROM just to be sure, and then installed the 93 tune into my 2005 1500 SLT. I gave the ECM "time" to learn the new programming as was suggested by some of the guys at ...
I got my Predator almost 2 weeks ago. I tried the 91 tune, and felt no change at all in the truck. I downloaded the newest CROM just to be sure, and then installed the 93 tune into my 2005 1500 SLT. I gave the ECM "time" to learn the new programming as was suggested by some of the guys at ...
- Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:56 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: New to the Predator. Help appreciated. No change in my RAM
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1547
New to the Predator. Help appreciated. No change in my RAM
All-
I just got my Predator set up and I installed the 91 Octane tune in my 2005 Ram. ( I had a full tank of 92, so I didn't go for the 93 tune right away). I drove the truck all over today, and have to say that I notice absolutely no difference in her. My shifts, acceleration, WOT, everything ...
I just got my Predator set up and I installed the 91 Octane tune in my 2005 Ram. ( I had a full tank of 92, so I didn't go for the 93 tune right away). I drove the truck all over today, and have to say that I notice absolutely no difference in her. My shifts, acceleration, WOT, everything ...