Search found 5 matches

by stinkpalm
Fri May 15, 2009 9:59 am
Forum: Predator GM Diesel
Topic: Variation in LTFTs between banks
Replies: 2
Views: 1482

Thats good to know! Thanks for the reply...I was getting worried something was wrong with the motor.
by stinkpalm
Fri May 15, 2009 9:50 am
Forum: Predator GM Diesel
Topic: Variation in LTFTs between banks
Replies: 2
Views: 1482

Variation in LTFTs between banks

I know I read about this before, but cant find the post to remind myself!

I am wondering if its normal for this motor to have differences in the LTFTs between banks and also what variation is normail...for example a < 10% variation is ok? >10% is a problem?

In my last log on an Ls-6:

LTFT Bank 1 ...
by stinkpalm
Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:33 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7194 9r03 logging problem
Replies: 20
Views: 3664

Looked again and couldn't find it with Dataviewer Version 3.1.8.4? Running through a U7193. I just selected the other throttle and pedal parameters that were available:

Absolute Throttle Position
Arbitrated Throttle Position
Arbitrated Accelerator Pedal Position
Accelerator Pedal Position

I logged ...
by stinkpalm
Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7194 9r03 logging problem
Replies: 20
Views: 3664

I will check again for the "Commanded Throttle Position" to log with the dataviewer. It must be "hidden" somewhere?!

Thx for the response, and I look forward to learning more about tuning with the predator!
by stinkpalm
Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:52 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7194 9r03 logging problem
Replies: 20
Views: 3664

No "Commanded Throttle Position" available in Data

I have the same issue. I cannot find the "Commanded Throttle Position" PID, so I used the "Accelerator Pedal Postion (%)" PID. The data gets logged, but then after a bit the reading for this PID goes to 0? When I use the "Absolute Throttle Postion (%)" PID, I get data that changes and doesnt sit at ...

Go to advanced search