Search found 5 matches

by Boo$ted392
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:05 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Fuel Injector Selection -i3
Replies: 1
Views: 322

Fuel Injector Selection -i3

I need help with determining which brand of injector works best with the i3. I'm looking at either the Fuel Injector Clinic 1000cc or Injector dynamic 1050cc. My car is a twin turbocharged 2016 Scat Pack Charger.

Thanks in advance
by Boo$ted392
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:01 am
Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
Topic: Fuel Injector selection -i3
Replies: 0
Views: 683

Fuel Injector selection -i3

I need help with determining which brand of injector works best with the i3. I'm looking at either the Fuel Injector Clinic 1000cc or Injector dynamic 1050cc. My car is a twin turbocharged 2016 Scat Pack Charger.

Thanks in advance
by Boo$ted392
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:02 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Let us share your build!
Replies: 136
Views: 4904630

Re: Let us share your build!




Nice!
I miss my 17 SP in the same color....

How do you like the STS kit??


They are fun. It's been a blast to drive over my old turbo Camaro...catfish lol
In case you hadn't seen, I shared your pic on our FB/IG today as well :)

I didn't notice that, thanks for letting me know.
Good ole ...
by Boo$ted392
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:06 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Let us share your build!
Replies: 136
Views: 4904630

Re: Let us share your build!

mikel wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:59 pm Nice!
I miss my 17 SP in the same color....

How do you like the STS kit??
They are fun. It's been a blast to drive over my old turbo Camaro...catfish lol
by Boo$ted392
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:26 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Let us share your build!
Replies: 136
Views: 4904630

Re: Let us share your build!

2016 Scat Pack 392
STS rear mount twin turbo setup
i3+ PCM Swap

Image

Go to advanced search