Search found 8 matches
- Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Anyone tried the predator on a Dodge Power Wagon yet?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 968
RE: Anyone tried the predator on a Dodge Power Wagon yet?
I use the Diablo Sport on my 2005 Dodge Power Wagon and it works really well. Gas mileage is way better using the 93 octane (up 2-4 MPG from stock depending on how heavy my foot is). I have a CAI and CatBack exhaust. I definitely think there could be some additional fine tuning given the weight of ...
- Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: New And Clueless
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1580
RE: Re: RE: New And Clueless
Basically with the system you have you don't have to do anything more but enjoy. if it is running well that is. If you feel there are issues then you may need to get some support. If you do any heavy mods you will have to get a custom tune.
- Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 beta update
- Replies: 107
- Views: 29363
- Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 beta update
- Replies: 107
- Views: 29363
Just wondering if this log is normal. I am a tuning newbie so I admit I do not know alot but have been reading a lot about KNK so when I tested the new tune tonight I recorded the KNK but for the ST and LT there was none. From what I have read it would seem that no KNK is good, but seems odd that ...
- Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:11 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 beta update
- Replies: 107
- Views: 29363
RE: U7137 beta update
Well I have to say WOW to the 9t03b version of the u7137 beta. It is so much better then the 9t02 @ 93 octane in my truck. The truck is much more responsive and much faster on the shifts. The only issue I really can see is the shift between 2nd and 3rd is a little severe. Does the 9t03c version fix ...
- Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7137 beta update
- Replies: 107
- Views: 29363
RE: U7137 beta update
I emailed you johan, but have not recieved the beta update through my email.
- Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 7137 tcm battery disconnected
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3812
RE: 7137 tcm battery disconnected
Hey guys I am having the same issue as described above. The code is P1684 - Battery was disconnected. I am also ignoring it as it doesn't seem to have any effect or mean much but it is annoying that the truck is producing that error code.
2005 Dodge Power Wagon 5.7L Hemi
Would be great if DS ...
2005 Dodge Power Wagon 5.7L Hemi
Would be great if DS ...
- Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:48 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2005 Dodge Ram Power Wagon
- Replies: 1
- Views: 854
2005 Dodge Ram Power Wagon
2005 Dodge Power Wagon 5.7 Hemi
Predator U7137
I have a Gibson Dual Cat Back Exhaust and a CAI. Do I need to make any adjustments, is there a custom tune avail or am I good with the tunes pre-installed with the Predator?
Also is there any way to get a listing of what all can be monitored and what ...
Predator U7137
I have a Gibson Dual Cat Back Exhaust and a CAI. Do I need to make any adjustments, is there a custom tune avail or am I good with the tunes pre-installed with the Predator?
Also is there any way to get a listing of what all can be monitored and what ...