Search found 4 matches

by [email protected]
Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Which exhaust to buy
Replies: 16
Views: 4321

RE: Re: Which exhaust to buy

'xcuse me, I am as messed up as a soup sandwich. I meant 9r02, scared there for a minute...could explain a few things.

06 GTO, Predator tune, begging for custom tune soon.
by [email protected]
Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:19 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Which exhaust to buy
Replies: 16
Views: 4321

RE: Re: Which exhaust to buy

Me gots an '06 GTO with the 2.5" Magnaflow w/cross-pipe catback system. Doesn't make but 9 rwhp, but what impressed me when I watched the guys install it was that the system used every original hanger that the stock system was suspended from. The bolt holes were perfectly aligned and the entire ...
by [email protected]
Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: 2003 ford lightning
Replies: 4
Views: 6254

RE: 2003 ford lightning

Thanks Mike.

Dave (Currently in an 06 Pontiac GTO w/U7191 Predator, 9r07)
by [email protected]
Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:21 am
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: 2003 ford lightning
Replies: 4
Views: 6254

RE: 2003 ford lightning

What's the difference between the response we get with aftermarket MAFs on the Lightnings and GTOs? I have owned 2 Lightnings and 2 GTOs - kept swapping between the two (long story), glad they stopped making the darn things so I could stop trading. The Lightnings ran great with the MAFS and the ...

Go to advanced search